Wednesday 14 December 2016

Week 10

Week 10
In this week, when we did the group meeting, tutor showed us a timetable about this course. And tell us clear work in each week. I know we must to finish our question of market research. This timetable is useful for my develop my time-management. Because I can plan my work through this timetable. Then I will make a reasonable plan in this week and next term.


This week is the last week in term 1. I think I was already develop my ‘time-management’ skill, the ‘express more opinions’ is also improve but not achieve the objective. So I need to improve it in next term. I think I almost achieve my objectives in term 1. I can pay more passion in group work, I can work preciseness. However, the second year is more busy than the first year. So I need to work harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment