Monday 5 December 2016

Week 9

This week, tutor explain the assignment 1 to us, I know I need to prepare the PDP, PDR, Online log and Peer assignment. At home, I think what skill I have already developed, I found time management, express more opinion and problem-solving I was already developed. However, I need to continue to improve these skills. I start to think about the assignment 1 preciseness. On seminar, I did the group meeting, the tutor suggested us to see the ‘7 elements of a strong Business Model’ on Google. Through this article, I am clear how to build a strong business model and we can check our work through these 7 models. For example, I think the ‘Establish business processes’ is I need to care for, because I am not having the experience for it.

I think we have a great group meeting this week, because I try to talk with others more. And we discussed lots of things, it let me know each other more. It is good for us to do the team works better. And it is also let me feel confidence, let me have a passion for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment