Monday 5 December 2016

Week 8

In this week, we got a new mission for market research. I need to research the competitors of digital marketing agency like Christian Michaels, Candidsky and so on. I think this job is easy for me, because when we did the presentation, research the competitor is my job, so I feel confident about it. Hence, I also develop my skill in expressing more opinion, I think I have much information about this, so I share more idea about this part of my group. I also develop my time management skill, we have a deadline in brand management. So I need reasonable arrange time. Every week, we did the group meeting on tutorial, so we need to talk with others. We had a good job in meeting with the shoot business. We need to start to do the market research. It helps me improve the listening and speaking.

When I research the competitors, I pay more attention to the market environment and system, because I want to study these and come back to China to create my company. Through the research, I know the customer’s demand is very important, if you can meet the demand of the customers, you will attract more people and earn more profits. I need to think this when I go back to China. 

No comments:

Post a Comment