Tuesday 22 November 2016

week 7

In this week, I show tutor my new blog, the tutor help me make sure what the good reflection, not just description is. It is can help me improve my writing and give me more confidence about write the blogs. I developed my solving the problem skill through the tutor’s help. In the seminar, tutor know we also do not have the meeting with the shoot business, then she gave us an advice about just go to find him not just waiting for him email. This thing let me know when we meet a problem, we can try to use other way to solve it not just waiting. The meeting is very succeed, the staff of shoot business told us what he wants us to do. For example, update and upload content regularly on their social media, namely Facebook and Instagram. After meeting, through the talk with my group members, I think I improve my speaking, and I try to share my idea in the group, I think I reach the target about the personal development in this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment