Monday 7 November 2016

what motivates me week 1

My motivation is wanting to study master when I finish my university study. So it needs me to work hard. It motivates me to read everyday. And I am an international student, so I need to do more in my course to get a great mark in university, then I can apply some wonderful school, and get I master.


Another motivation is I want to really study something in the university, when I come back to China, I want to know more knowledge than other young people. I can use some knowledge that I study in the UK to work better than others. And I can understand more than other people, then I will get a good job. Study marketing also can help me to set up my own company, because it can help you know the customers, brand, competitor, marketing and so on. So it motivates me to work hard to know the UK’s marketing, EU’s marketing and so on. It will let me do better than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment