Monday 7 November 2016

Week 2

In this week, I did the Belbin test, and got the result about it. It can help me to understand what should I do in the team and what’s role is good for me. I think this test can let the group work more effect than before. In the class, tutor explain more details about the role in the group, let me can understand it. In the group, I am a team player and executive, so the tutor let me know what is my job, and we discuss in our group then make sure everyone’s role. And we make a decision about what agency we interested in, we choose five pitches and try to do some research about the I-COM, we got ourselves work in this team. We also try to prepare our presentation about the I-COM, I know how to do this short presentation, such as we need to research some information about client, customers or audience, competition, collaboration and product/service of this brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment