Monday 7 November 2016

Week 4

In this week, we got our feedback about our presentation, and the tutor told us which brand we should do. We know we need to do the shoot business in this year, and we read our feedback, through it we know I did the competition analysis is good, so I can do the work about the competition in the next time like this. And I also have some part need to improve, such as we were not discuss the Belbin test in the presentation in the last week, so we should try to think more role about us in the group and next work. Then the tutor explain more role theory in seminar. And we try to think some questions about this brand, such as what, how and so on. I also got my new work about the shoot business, I need to think some questions about operations in this brand. And we make meeting with the staff in shoot business.

No comments:

Post a Comment