Tuesday 15 November 2016

week 6

Week 6

In this week, through the meeting in seminar, I know we have done lots of works, such as we make our questions. However, we also have some work need to do, such as do the meeting with shoot business. In the seminar, I know I need to write more reflection in my blog, and do not just describe something. When I come back, I try to improve my blogs, and it let me improve my writing, and let me know the reflection is the main things in the blogs. I also need to improve my time management, because I always submit my blog on next week, Monday or Tuesday. But tutor see our blog on this week, so I should try to improve it. I think I also have some good jobs, I try to share more opinion in our team, and the team meeting helps me to solve my problem about the make questions. At first, I am not know how many questions are better, and how to make the questions, through the meeting, I found others make about 6-7 questions, and they give me some help to make the questions better.

No comments:

Post a Comment