Tuesday 25 April 2017

Week 13

Week 13

In this week, we describe what we have done in seminar. Such as, we have done the competitors research. However, we miss some work, so Kate talk with, we know the mission for each week. And we know we need to think the plan, do more market research. After the seminar, we discuss together, and Billy and I do some research about the department of university. We got the contact details of MMU, this will help us to work in next step.


This week I think we had a successful meeting. in this meeting, I practiced my English, developed my skill in ‘express more opinion.’ And I will pay attention to the local restaurant, I think I have the advantage in this part. Because we choose some Chinese restaurant, I can communicate with them easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment