Tuesday 25 April 2017

Week 22

Week 22

This week is the last week of the term 2. And we need to shows our video in seminar. It includes all the information what we want to shows to the clients. However, I think we do not have a satisfactory work, because some key points we cannot combine report and video. Because sometimes I cannot contact with my members, so we do ourselves work. The bad communication lets the video’s quality is not high. On the other hand, this is our first time to work with company, so sometimes we cannot understand what the clients want we do. And I think the video is not the effective way to show what we do, I think do a factual presentation may be better than these.


On the other hand, I found I should continue to improve my English. Now I can talk with others in some relax environment. However, in the question time, I feel nervous, so I am not understand clearly about tutor’s question. After the question time, I know I can do it well. In this term, I meet lots of problems, through tutor’s help and myself, I developed myself to overcome it. I also know I need to promote me in the next year in time-management, academic English and problem-solving.

No comments:

Post a Comment