Tuesday 25 April 2017

Week 20

Week 20

In this week, I show my report to Kate and received useful advises. The first is I am not paying attention it is a report, so I am not using the third person to write. Then Kate gives me some advise to improve my report structure. At first, I think I just need to analyze the shoot business’ primary and second research. Kate suggested me to add the analysis of the local restaurants and department of university. I remember it, because I think my writing is not well. So this will let me know some key points in report structure.


I think because of this term I am very busy, so some times I cannot follow my time management. However, this two weeks I make a plan and told myself I must finish it. The result is I finish it in high quality, I know the time management it really very important and useful in my life. So I will keep it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment