Tuesday 25 April 2017

Week 17

 Week 17

In this week, I learnt if I want to write a creative, I need to have a creative thinking. However, I think it is a challenge for me, because I think I do not have the creative think. It is hard for me. Tutor shows ‘creative is just connecting things, and creative people did not really do it, they just saw something.’ In truth, I am also confused about it. I do lots of research on this, however, I think it is very hard. So I try to ask for others, I got some draft about how to write it. I think it is useful. Through this thing, I think I also developed my skill in ‘problem solving’, when I meet some problem, I learnt I need to find more than one way to solve it. And communication is important and necessary.


This skill is helpful for my future, in the work, if you meet some questions or problem. You cannot just try to overcome by yourself. Find some information to work out or ask some people who have experience in it is necessary. It also can reduce your time cost and improve the effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment