Tuesday 25 April 2017

Week 14

Week 14

In this week, I know we need to do the quality and quantity research, and need to make the persona for client. However, there are serious problems in our group, in our team, there are two members absent all the big agency class. So the tutor give us a advise about doing the assignment 2 in three people. In fact, this is my first time to meet this problem. The important thing is we need to re-allocate work. I think this problem let me improve the skill in ‘problem-solving.’ Because if just I face this problem, I will choose just work by myself, I thank Kate for giving us a useful advise.


On the other hand, how to allocate work again is also an important experience. I think it will help me to know if I meet some serious problem, I will know communicate is very necessary. Because in group work, everyone’s opinion is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment