Tuesday 25 April 2017

Week 16

Week 16

In this week, I learnt some points of digital marketing 2017 in seminar. Now the digital marketing is very important in marketing. For us, we must understand and learn how to use the digital platforms. For example, we can through the digital platform to do the personality promotion to increase sales.


However, there are some problem in our group. I found just I have a great attendance. It means other two people are not know some new and important information about seminar. So after the class, I use the Facebook to communicate with them. Although it helps me to increase the English and responsibility. Nevertheless, I think it serious. On the other hand, it is a good experience for me, it lets me know in this situation, I need to try to communicate with tutor to know the clear mission for every week, it promises we can finish our work. And I also need to talk with members, try to let them come in class to work together.

No comments:

Post a Comment