Tuesday 25 April 2017

Week 19

Week 19

In this week, we are in the review week, in the seminar tutor answer us the questions. This week gives us a huge help. Because our group just has myself in class, however, my English is not very good. So sometimes, I will miss some information. in this class, I know I need to make a primary and second research. So we meet together to discuss. I make a questionnaire to local restaurants and student. It develops my skill in it, however, I think I also need to improve it. I think the questionnaire is very important for us to analyze data. So I will try to study how to make useful questionnaire in the next year. And I believe it will help me in working.


On the other hand, continue to practice the communication is good for me. Now, I can understand what the tutor and members clearly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment