Tuesday 25 April 2017

Week 21

Week 21

In this week, I think I got a very precious experience. I am negotiating with the manager in local restaurants. This is my first time to talk with them in business. Through this experience, I know if you want to do a successful negotiation, you must to collect enough information about your targets. And you should find some useful information about your targets. Such as, demand, challenge, competitors, strength and more. When you can understand your goals like you know yourself. You will have a change the succeed. Although this time I am not achieved my goals. But these experiences let me improve a lot. Next time, I will not be nervous when I meeting with businessman, and I will know what I should prepare. These are helpful for me to work in the future.


And I was finished my report.  through this report I learnt two methods in market research primary and second. And I learnt a theory about analysis company, it is Porter’s Five. 

No comments:

Post a Comment